Some clients love choices. So maybe it's a good idea to generate it for them
- Give them uncropped and cropped/desaturated/etc versions of the same picture
Basically, the original and its varieties
- Take care of the flash recycling
- When taking protraits, move around the subject to try different angles and views
(full 3/4, both ears visible or not, etc)
- Watch the hands. They may appear too big
- Watch the posing
-> Straight backs and comfort
-> Maybe a slight tint of smile
-> Chest view (Area of view)
- Take both sides of the face
-> one side may give you a surprise!
Ok, so I may have to lighten up my "old school" style a bit.